Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nigo of A Bathing Ape Book Signing

What up world? its ur boy Mercy...yesterday was a eventful day for me...one of my favorite fashion minds in the world, the ever forward thinking Nigo of A Bathing Ape came to NY and had his booksigning in the New York Bape store...the line for it was insane!!! Dudes were camping out since 2 A.M...talk about dedication...i made it there around 8 (i overslept...dont ask)...shout out to the Bape NY family for always holding me down (Junior u a fool lol) and to the Bapetalk2 fam...its always good seeing everyone..im still psyched i got to meet Nigo...check out the pics

 
Bapetalk2 fam: Me, Hong, and Paul...pic courtesy of Yanks


 
Nigo walking in Bape

 

 yes.....Nigo signed my government, i wanted him to write "this nigga Mercy make my shit look good" but it wouldnt have fit lol


No comments: